Life in Neuchâtel
Nestled at the foot of a mountain, on the shores of the largest expanse of water entirely within Swiss borders, Neuchâtel is the perfect venue for students.
- a central location in Switzerland and Europe (map)
- modern infrastructure and facilities (e.g. public transport)
- a wide range of cultural pursuits (theaters, museums, festivals)
- security, both on- and off-campus
- significantly lower costs of housing and living than in big Swiss cities!
- a relatively mild climate, between 25°C and 30°C (80°F and 90°F) in summer and between 5°C and -5°C (41°F and 23°F) in winter