Eligibility for university studies

An upper secondary school-leaving certificate is the standard entry route to university studies.

However, you may also be eligible by way of a professional or specialist diploma, if your average mark in the complementary Passerelle Dubs exam, offered by the Commission suisse de maturité, qualifies as a pass.

Holders of Bachelor degrees from Universities of Applied UASAs or UTEs are also eligible for Master programmes. In such cases, the UniNE will establish the supplementary requirements to be met, according to the gap between the knowledge and skills acquired during Bachelor level studies and those required at Master level.


Schéma du parcours universitaire



At your service

Accueil et guichet d'information

Student Services and Enrolment


Structure of programmes


Click on the image to enlarge